Giving to CCM
Thank you for your interest in partnering with CCM financially. You can support projects, the center, or the overall support of the ministry. By contributing financially to CCM, you are helping impact and transform a community and the individuals in that community.
Gifts may be made online through PayPal’s secure system by following one of the links below. Contact us for additional opportunities to partner financially. All contributions are tax deductible since we are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. An address is required for tax purposes.
To make a one-time donation, please complete the following form:
To create a recurring monthly donation, please complete the following form:
Statement of Policy
Cross-Cultural Ministries, Inc. operates on the basis of donations and gifts from the general public; therefore, the Board and Officers, and Staff of CCM have set standards for receiving and distributing the finances intended for ministry.
- All contributions, gifts, and donations are used 100% for the support of the ministry or the designated project.
- CCM maintains accurate books and records of all contributions, donations, and gifts. Tax receipts are issued when financial gifts are processed. Year-end tax receipts are sent out.
- CCM does not and will not sell or give names of those on our email or mailing lists to other organizations.
- CCM acknowledges that it is a steward of every donation and prayerfully seeks to be an efficient steward.
If you would like a hard copy of our most recent annual report and financial statement, please write to CCM, PO Box 941220, Atlanta, GA 31141.
Thank you for your prayers and financial support. For more information and to volunteer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Virginia at 678-469-6088.
- School supplies
- Paper goods, such as toilet paper, paper towels, 9 oz cups, small paper plates, napkins
- Playground items, such as soccer, softball, tennis and basket balls, jump ropes, baseball gloves for children